The ultimate in lightweight comfort, this men’s work boot combines anti-fatigue technology with durable leathers to create work boots that are tailor-made for long hours in tough conditions.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Compliance: AS 2210.3 2019
- Composite safety toes
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip, oil and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Distressed full-grain waterproof leather
- Cast metal hardware with dual-purpose top hook
- Direct inject construction
- Molded Timberland ® PRO rubber toe
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 950g
- TIMBERLAND ® PRO RUBBER OUTSOLE WITH POLYURETHANE MIDSOLE:
- Oil resistant per SATRA TM63
- Heat resistant up to 1000°F using EN/ISO 20344:20034 (537°C)
- Ladder Lock TM outsole radius
- DYNAMIC ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY POLYURETHANE FOOTBED:
- Durable: resists compression set over time
- Resilient: recovers for next foot strike
- Mono sided inverted Anti Fatigue Technology cones
- Contoured biomechanically engineered top surface helps maintain proper gait
- Dynamic arch adapts to different foot shapes for maximum comfort
- Moisture-wicking open-cell top cover
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
HEAT RESISTANT OUTSOLE
Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO® rubber compound combine to have a resistance to hot contact that shall not melt and shall not develop any cracks, as defined in EN ISO 20345 6.4.4.
Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.